Portable Density Meter – DMA 35
On-site density and concentration measurements in just a few seconds
Take DMA 35 with you at all times and measure the density and concentration of your sample directly on-site – be it for intake control, at-line quality inspections, or on the road. The portable density meter uses only two milliliters of sample and saves you a lot of time as there is no need to transport the sample to the lab. DMA 35 is built to withstand the knocks and spills of outdoor use. An RFID interface for quick sample identification and a Bluetooth® interface for convenient data handling in the field are integral parts of the instrument. DMA 35 Ex and DMA 35 Ex Petrol are both intrinsically safe and specially designed for the measurement of flammable chemicals (DMA 35 Ex) or petroleum samples (DMA 35 Ex Petrol) in hazardous environments.
DMA 35 Ampere is the ideal solution for measuring the specific gravity of sulfuric acid in lead-acid batteries during production and for maintenance purposes.
Designed for on-site density measurements
- Leak-proof sealed housing to withstand rough conditions in industrial and field applications
- Additional rubber protection keeps the measuring cell safe
- Strong hard-glass front for a long working life
- Operated via capacitive keys with a sensitivity suitable for use with or without gloves
- Suitable for both left- and right-handed users
- Read RFID tags and start or abort measurements via gesture control: one hand is free to hold you steady when measuring hard-to-reach samples.
- For sample temperatures of up to 100 °C, supporting quick decisions, e.g. in the beer brewing process (measurement on hot wort)
- Smart patented oscillator connection (AT516421 B1) enables replacement in case of cell rupture
Intrinsically safe – for use in hazardous locations
- Intrinsically safe models DMA 35 Ex and DMA 35 Ex Petrol (Ex marking [Ex] II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4) for use in hazardous areas
- The only option available on the market for safe measurements in explosive atmospheres
- DMA 35 Ex is particularly suitable for measuring flammable chemicals.
- DMA 35 Ex Petrol is equipped with a special housing which provides excellent resistance to petroleum samples.
- DMA 35 Ex Petrol fully complies with the IP 559 and ASTM D7777 standards.