The Intuvo 9000 Gas Chromatography (GC) System is designed for fast gas chromatography throughput while simplifying your laboratory workflow. Eliminate column maintenance and change columns in less than a minute with Intuvo’s click-and-run connections. Faster cycle times through ballistic direct-heating ensures reproducible chromatography and allows for higher throughput in the laboratory.
Intuvo’s built-in intelligence reduces operational and maintenance costs through its self-guided diagnostic troubleshooting and early maintenance feedback. Smart Keys will identify the exact instrument configuration and column parameters to reduce user error.
- Guard Chips eliminate the need to clip columns by protecting downstream components from contamination
- Columns are protected, not just maintained
- Intuvo no-trim GC columns require no maintenance
- Direct heating oven delivers linear and repeatable temperature ramps from 30 to 450 at 250 C/min
- Ferrule-free, click-and-run connections allow any operator, regardless of experience, to make completely leak-free connections
- Innovative Flow Path provides the ability to configure the GC flow path as needed, making backflush installation simple
- Smart ID Keys attached to critical flow path components provide information such as configuration and column age with default parameters for configuration
- Intelligent troubleshooting routines diagnoses problems in the system by measuring over 100 system touchpoints in real-time and provide a step-by-step solution guide in an easy-to-read format
- Large touch screen control with the ability to deliver instrument information wirelessly through secure networks
- Uses less than half the power of a conventional GC, can be plugged into any outlet without changing the wiring of the lab
- Ideal platform for high speed or high throughput gas chromatography with fast heating and cool downtime
- The perfect GC for use with 5977B, 7000D, and 7010B mass spectrometer systems