850-DS Dissolution Sampling Station
The 850-DS dissolution sampling station enables automated dissolution sampling from dissolution apparatus 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7. Samples are filtered, withdrawn, and archived for future HPLC and UV analysis. The instrument offers the latest capabilities for centralizing laboratory workflow of sample transfer, filtration, and collection.
The 850-DS frees up analysts’ time while eliminating sampling errors associated with manual sampling. In this way, the instrument helps improve throughput efficiency and repeatability.
- Sampling from the dissolution apparatus (1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7) in a precise, repeatable manner, reducing variability and improving throughput efficiency
- Variable pump speeds with shorter timepoint intervals and handling of different media types, including surfactants
- Built-in rotating piston syringe pump and filtration options from its integrated, compact design that saves valuable bench space
- Multiple sample tray options, including ability to sample directly into Agilent HPLC sample trays that can be placed directly into the HPLC autosampler, eliminating manual vial transfer
- Optional filter module uses GE Healthcare filter membranes in an exclusive Whatman 850-DS 8-channel filter plate design, simplifying filter replacement between timepoints