4′ Protector Echo Filtered Benchtop Hood, back and side windows 115V
he Protector Echo Filtered Fume Hood is available in 4′, 5′, 6′ and 8′ widths. Neutrodine® Filtration Technology offers comprehensive molecular filtration. Optional gGuard® communication software offers realtime monitoring by a designated facility manager. From a remote location, data such as usage authorization, filter saturation detection, sash position and temperature may be observed and managed.
Erlab-proven Neutrodine® Filters are the heart of GFH Filtration Technology.
Benchtop models include a fiberglass panelized liner with optional side windows, or with optional side and back windows. To determine if your application is right for a Protector Echo, please submit a Chemical Assessment Form to a Labconco specialist who can recommend the appropriate enclosure for your application.
- Product Subcategory: General Chemistry
- Nominal Width: 4′
- Region: U.S. and Canada, International
- Air foil Type: Eco-Foil
- Blower Requirements: Integral blower included
- Conformance: AFNOR NF-X, ANSI Z9.5, ASHRAE 110, ASTM E84, CAN/CSA C22.2, SEFA 8 (Cabinet Surface Finish), SEFA 9, UL 61010
- Enclosure Height: 66.2″
- Exterior Depth: 37.7″ (95.8 cm)
- Lighting: Fluorescent
- Sash Type: Cable and pulley
- Style: Benchtop
- Estimated Shipping Weight: 570.0 lbs
- Estimated Shipping Weight metric: 258.5 kg
- Dimensions: 48.0″ w x 37.7″ d x 66.0″ h
- Dimensions metric: 121.9 x 95.8 x 167.6
- Electrical: 100-115 volts, 50/60Hz, 10 amps